If you want to use our Data Center proxies with Proxfier, you can easily do that by following below instructions.
1. Open Proxifier app.
2. Add proxies. Click on Proxies (1) . Click Add(2).
3. In the following window enter information required information. IP Address(1), Port(2) which for username/pass authentication is 60000 and for WL authentication - 65432 , select HTTPS(3) protocol. In authentication box click Enable(4) and enter provided Username(5) and Password(6). If you have whitelisted your devices, do not click on Enable, your authenticiation will be done without username/password. If you wish, you can enable Appear as Web Browser option. Click OK.
4. You will be prompted with window asking if you want Proxifier to use this proxy by default? This means that this setup will be user for all of your browsers. It is up to you to decide. If you select Yes, you are done setting up. If you wish to use proxies just on a particular browser, follow next steps.
5. Click on Rules(1) and then click Add...(2).
6. Click +(1) button to add applications that you want to use proxy settings. Select browser that you want to use these proxy settings and click on it. Finally, you have to change Action(2). Click on it and select your created proxy.
7. This is it, all of your requests, while using browser which you defined in your rules of Proxifier, will be done from proxies.