FoxyProxy is a simple proxy manager that works with many popular browsers. First, you need to get FoxyProxy. For Chrome, click here, for Firefox, click https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxyproxy-standard/. Once you have it installed, you should:
1. Open FoxyProxy Options.
2. Click Add.
3. In Ip address, DNS name, server name field enter IP address which you got from us.
4. In Port field enter port. If you use user/pass authentication port is 60000. If you have whitelisted your IP port is 65432.
5. In Username (optional) field you should enter your username containing all filter parameters. Do not forget to add customer- before your given username. If you have whitelisted your IP and wish to authorize through it, leave this field blank.
6. in Password (Optional) field you should enter your password. If you have whitelisted your IP and wish to authorize through it, leave this field blank.
7. After filling in all fields press Save.
8. In order to get all of your request running through this setup, you must press in FoxyProxy plugin icon(1) and click on Use proxy Proxy for all URLs (ignore patterns)(2).
9. Go surf the net.